Friend and I were using fliplip a bit, worked fine. Then today I tried to load a video and it was simply black while trying to load the video.*

I reinstalled both, still wouldn't work. I ultimately reset my whole phone to stock, *was meaning to anyways for something, *and yet it still won't work.*

Now going to Facebooks actual page it works, but within messengers app I get a black loading screen.

Anyone have a suggestion?*
    07-22-2015 08:47 PM
    I'll be watching for an answer, I'm having the same problem with fb messenger. Mine was working fine until today, now video doing a black screen. I tried uninstall and reinstall and other things.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-22-2015 09:10 PM
    I'll be watching for an answer, I'm having the same problem with fb messenger. Mine was working fine until today, now video doing a black screen. I tried uninstall and reinstall and other things.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Yea. I thought a complete phone reset to stock would of fixed it.
    07-22-2015 09:16 PM
    Mine is working now! I hope yours is too. I'm really glad you posted about this yesterday, it helped me from turning my phone inside out trying to fix it. Your post helped me to see that it wasn't *my phone* but a fb messenger problem. Thank you.
    07-23-2015 10:35 PM
    Friend and I were using fliplip a bit, worked fine. Then today I tried to load a video and it was simply black while trying to load the video.*

I reinstalled both, still wouldn't work. I ultimately reset my whole phone to stock, *was meaning to anyways for something, *and yet it still won't work.*

Now going to Facebooks actual page it works, but within messengers app I get a black loading screen.

Anyone have a suggestion?*
    IS YOURS WORKING? I posted a comment, but I don't know if you will see it without me using your original quote. (I don't comment often)
    07-23-2015 10:38 PM