Well if you couldn't tell im hellaciously ticked off...let me explain why...

I was a Samsung "fan boy", I owned a Galaxy, S2, S3, and S4. The original galaxy overheated and died...for NO REASON, the S2 was ok and the charging ports for the S3 and S4 were flimsy and kept breaking off. I actually had to replace my S4 three times.

I ended up getting a note 3 and I liked it, it was great. I made a mistake though and thought that newer was better and I upgraded to a Note 4. This phone is utter crap. The GPS does not work, The phone layout is boring, and the battery drains way too fast. And yes, before you ask, I have reset it.

The final straw was that the micro SD SAMSUNG card that I had only had for 6 MONTHS quit working on me, I lost everything, pictures from this whole year. What a piece of sh*t!!!!! I have NEVER had a micro sd card mess up on me like that. At first I thought the card had become lose, but when i took it out and put it back in, it says that the SD card has a unsupported file system...wtf!! I do NOT want SAMSUNG products anymore..their phones are overpriced and they are just utter crap! For the money that I spend, I should be getting a bad *** phone, but no, im not. The only phones in that list that I didn't have to replace at least once was the S2 and the Note 3...What other options are out there? Lg? I do like the bigger screen real estate...

Now it just gives me the option to format the card..I mean what could have caused this? I don't drop my phone and it has a case..I hate samsung now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-23-2015 01:37 AM
    I have to say, I just got rid of my note 4 (not because of any problems, just turned the lease in to go prepaid) and I never had any problems with it at all. I would ask for a replacement before you get something else. As for the card, this can happen. Just like any type of storage..it can go out unfortunately. But if you are determined to get a new device take a look at the ASUS ZenFone2, that's what I have (4 gb ram version). 5.5 inch display, 4 gb ram, 64 gb, and expandable. All that for $300 from Amazon or newegg.
    07-23-2015 02:01 AM
    Wow! Just Wow!

Actually, I understand your angst! I used to own a Samsung flip phone when they first came out with them. That was way back when. What a POS that was! Battery life on that thing was just horrendous and it caused me to stay away from Samsung for many, many years. I went to Nokia's, Motorola's, HTC's, and LG's. All of them in some way pi**ed me off too. My last phone was a HTC Inc2 and the only reason I switched was because I needed something more up to date so I could Skype my daughter more reliably. Heck, if the Inc2 Skyped well, I would still be using it. So here I am with a Note 4 now. It's running Kitkat as I reverted when LP first came out and I have absolutely no problems with my phone. I'm in heaven with KK on this thing! The Note 4 is actually a very good phone... its LP that's messing everyone up!

Did you try to see if your computer can read your SD card? Didn't you back it up somewhere... computer, cloud?
    07-23-2015 02:18 AM