i was updating my note 4 with the latest sprint upgrade and it crashed halfway through, once I got it back running all my photos that i had under private is gone. Is there anyway to get them back?
    07-23-2015 11:49 AM
    Hello!
    Did you happen to have this information backed up anywhere else? I always suggest having backups either on the cloud or on another hard drive (like your PC) -- If you didn't have these backed up then unfortunately this information is gone.
    07-23-2015 12:08 PM
    They were originally on the SD card.....so when you put the photos in private it removes it off the card?
    07-23-2015 12:24 PM
    Hopefully you haven't done anything to your SD card yet, like reformatting it. There's a lot of file recovery options available online that you can install on your Mac/PC and they will recover most, if not all, of your missing pics. Unfortunately, I've never found a truly free option. Many of the programs that do this do offer a free service, but that's basically to scan your card and tell you how many files were found, but in order to actually recover the files you need to pay. $35-40 seems to be the going rate for a quality program.

I had to purchase 1 myself last year to recover vacation photos (I purchased a cheap micro sd card and it stopped working after I had about 400 pics on it). Anyway, I'm pretty sure the name of it was Stellar Phoenix, but can't say for certain because I'm not at home near my Mac. I came across it by a generic Google search for file recovery software. Might want to give that a shot.
    07-24-2015 11:53 AM