How to use my note4 to its full potential?

MiniMendel

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi guy

I bought my note 4 for about 3-4 weeks right now but i keep getting frusturated at myself that i cant seem to use the phone to its full potential.

This phone cost me almost $900 dollars (no contract)

And all i use this phone is getting online on facebook ,line , IG etc and play online game.

I am frusturated becasue i feel like if i will use the phone for only all the fuction above i should get a cheaper phone =,= and bought a new tablet instead.

I tried to use this phone for school and work too but i cant seem to find a good app for it.

I use Hancom office from time to time when i cant use my computer. I tried to take note on my Note4 but i can only take small note at a time.

Anyone has any suggestion how can i use my Note4? I am very new to smartphone so i dont really know much about app. Is there a good app out there for Note4 that i can use for college and work?

My old phone is an old-type smartphone (i cant even download more than 4 app) so i primarly used it for calling and sometime get on internet.

But this Note4 is about 4 times more expensive than my old phone. So i should be able to do more with it,right?

Thank you in advance :3

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi sorry your so frustrated. YouTube is your best friend search note 4 features on YouTube and you will get a good idea of the phones capabilities and functions. Knowing what it will do will give you a better understanding of how you can best utilize your phone.

2ndHalfCor

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi guy

I bought my note 4 for about 3-4 weeks right now but i keep getting frusturated at myself that i cant seem to use the phone to its full potential.

And all i use this phone is getting online on facebook ,line , IG etc and play online game.

I am frusturated becasue i feel like if i will use the phone for only all the fuction above i should get a cheaper phone =,= and bought a new tablet instead.

I tried to use this phone for school and work too but i cant seem to find a good app for it.

I use Hancom office from time to time when i cant use my computer. I tried to take note on my Note4 but i can only take small note at a time.

Anyone has any suggestion how can i use my Note4? I am very new to smartphone so i dont really know much about app. Is there a good app out there for Note4 that i can use for college and work?

My old phone is an old-type smartphone (i cant even download more than 4 app) so i primarly used it for calling and sometime get on internet.

But this Note4 is about 4 times more expensive than my old phone. So i should be able to do more with it,right?

If it's not too late, get your money back and get something that suits you better. It doesn't sound like this is the phone for you.

Miller6386

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi guy

Hi sorry your so frustrated. YouTube is your best friend search note 4 features on YouTube and you will get a good idea of the phones capabilities and functions. Knowing what it will do will give you a better understanding of how you can best utilize your phone.
I agree youtube is your best bet. There are some great features you can use. A good app to get is Evernote. It's great for taking and organizing notes.

I have just recently started using the phone/Evernote as a note taking device. I am always making lists for the store then forgetting to bring the lists. Keeping them on my phone helps a ton.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried using Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Sheets?

These are great apps for creating and updating documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. If you need to work with others on projects these are excellent in their ability to help everyone collaborate and work together on the same files at the same time.

What app did you use too take a note and it only allowed you to take a small note? It sounds like it was Action Memo.

You can take very long notes in the S Note app. Add new pages at the bottom by clicking the plus sign (see image below).

Watch these tutorials for how to use S Note.
https://youtu.be/IMQ5BapMERc
https://youtu.be/F6O88U_58Eo

As mentioned above, YouTube is a very good resource for learning how to use your Note 4.

If you take many handwritten notes with S Note or Action Memo, use the S Finder app to search for any words in your notes, even searches your handwriting!

Yes, many. Can you be more specific? What classes are you taking in college? What types of things do you think you will be doing in your job?

Math: MyScript calculator
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.visionobjects.calculator&token=CQdf-84p

Project & task organization: Trello
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ore/apps/details?id=com.trello&token=MMjDLw82
Trello is an excellent app to help you organize your project work, tasks within projects and is very good tool to facilitate collaborating with other people on your project team. You can share your projects with them. You can communicate with the projects in Trello with Twitter style notation such as @goin_nil or @MiniMendel.

I could suggest many more apps if you provide more info.

Absolutely! But, there are other smartphones out there that don't cost as much that might fit your needs too. Choosing the Note 4 over other smartphones is a personal preference. $900 would buy a top of the line tablet too.

So what made you choose the Note 4 over other phones? Screen size? S Pen? Not judging you at all. Just curious if there was something that made it stand out from the others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol