Samsung 6 vs Note 4

dazkil2103

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi Folks. I'm due to upgrade my phone from HTC m7. Initially I was going to go with Samsung galaxy 6 but I've heard a few rave reviews about the Note 4. Anybody had a 6 to compare to your note?Genuinely not sure and although note a few quid more a month might be worth it?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Porkchopexpress1969

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi Folks. I'm due to upgrade my phone from HTC m7. Initially I was going to go with Samsung galaxy 6 but I've heard a few rave reviews about the Note 4. Anybody had a 6 to compare to your note?Genuinely not sure and although note a few quid more a month might be worth it?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I was in the same boat I waited and wait, til I found out that the Samsung Galaxy S6 didn't have expandable memory. So I went with t b e Note 4. Note 5 is supposed to have it also. I moved from a iPhone 5 and will never look back again

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
If you're coming from HTC I would suggest you go with the S6.

HTC is fast. And if you're used to speed, Note 4 might disappoint. I have it. And although it doesn't bother me AT ALL. I can say that it isn't as fast as HTC. S6 on the other hand has the toned down version of touchwiz. It flies through the UI.

I'd say that if having average battery life isn't a problem for you, go with the S6. It has the best camera and the best software. Plus the size is more suitable for majority.

I have a note 4. Do I wish I had an s6? Yes. Because of the small form factor, faster and more customizable theme engine and amazing camera. And no. Because of the battery performance.

Posted via the Android Central App

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
How important are microSD card support and removable battery to you? The Note 4 supports both, but the Galaxy S6 supports neither.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze