Hi,

I have a Verizon Note 4, I have had it for awhile actually but for the past few months my text with one specific person who is on ATT and has a iPhone 6 have been coming in weird. Something I have never had a problem with in the past, even with iPhone users. I know different carriers handle sending and receiving text different, and I've done a little bit of searching but couldn't find a clear answer to the situation.

What happens is if she send me a long text message, it usually comes in broken into a lot of small text messages. I'm not talking the 160 character limit either, these come in smaller than that. If she sends a long text, I usually get 6-7 text, and they usually come in out of order.

If this is a carrier issue and not a device specific issue is there anything I can do? Is there something that we could adjust in our devices so they send/receiver each others text normally? It seems to be splitting the text she sends at 60 characters. Note; most the time she uses emojis. I also read that emojis are handled different because of their size as well.

Maybe someone here knows the proper settings for both devices. It happens with every texting app I have tried too. I've tried the default one, and I've tried Textra.

Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it.
    Vamp
    JLB22 likes this.
    07-24-2015 10:55 PM