I had a new screen put in my note 4 and noticed it's left justifed very slightly. Now I've noticed it I can't Un notice it.can I get the screen aligned perfectmy under my warranty?
    07-28-2015 12:44 PM
    I had a new screen put in my note 4 and noticed it's left justifed very slightly. Now I've noticed it I can't Un notice it.can I get the screen aligned perfectmy under my warranty?
    It sounds like you got it installed by a 3rd party or you did it. This would void your warranty.
    07-28-2015 12:57 PM
    Samsung service center did it.it cost me 160 pounds.I phoned them and they said they won't align it as they don't see the problem lol.so I want to know if I can get it aligned on my warranty As it's bugging me or am I forced to live with a non central screen.the black border on the right side is 0.5mm thicker than the left side.so the screen need to be moved over to the right a bit to be central like it used to be
    07-28-2015 01:07 PM
    Post a couple pictures. I'm curious what this looks like.
    07-28-2015 01:17 PM
    It's not really noticeable so I won't post pics .but now I've noticed it ocdlike won't let me ignore it.I've still got 15 months left of my contract
    07-28-2015 01:19 PM
    Is this covered under warranty or what
    07-28-2015 01:31 PM
    Is this covered under warranty or what
    We can't say for sure. I would contact Samsung and ask them. Or I would take it back to the repair center and have them fix it.
    07-28-2015 01:35 PM
    I won't take it back to repair centre as I phoned them and they are being rude saying they can't see the issue lol.I will take it back to the store I bought it from and get them to send it off .but it's extremely anal issue and most people wouldn't care about it .but things like this bother me and I want it perfect like it was before.you know the tiny black borders around the screen the right side is thicker than the left and the top is thicker than the bottom meaning the screen is not centred anymore
    07-28-2015 01:43 PM
    I wasn't going to post a pic as I don't think u guys will see what I mean but here we go[img]http://i.imgur.c
    07-28-2015 02:06 PM
    Would this bother u guys. Should I just accept the flaw and give up or get them to fix it
    07-28-2015 02:23 PM
    I understand you and I can easily see the thickness difference.

I have this same problem with my iPad. I dropped it and screen is now right justified with a thicker black blank space on left. I can't look at the screen without being distracted and its hard for me randevois with their nonsense genius bar warranty service so I got used to living with it.

But then again I have symmetromania

Good luck with Samsung warranty service which will pretend they do not see the problem even if they notice it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-28-2015 02:40 PM
    It's really pissin me off.I'm going to demand Samsung to fix it under warranty. I can't live another year or more looking at it.your correct the [language removed] will try to say they can't see the problem and just send me my phone back Un fixed.also I can push the glass down in the top right corner 1mm .so it's not stuck down properly either
    07-28-2015 02:42 PM
    I think your correct, they will not do anything. I'm not trying to be difficult here, but neither would I. I'd send it back to you without doing anything. Sorry, the best I can tell it might be off a little (maybe), but I don't think it would be even close to unacceptable.

Edit: just read the part about it being loose in the top corner, I would fix that part for you.

07-28-2015 02:55 PM
    So am I Wasing my time even sending it off .I may just sell it then as it will really annoy me
    07-28-2015 03:04 PM
    I think your correct, they will not do anything. I'm not trying to be difficult here, but neither would I. I'd send it back to you without doing anything. Sorry, the best I can tell it might be off a little (maybe), but I don't think it would be even close to unacceptable.

Edit: just read the part about it being loose in the top corner, I would fix that part for you.

To glue Down the top right hand side of the glass they will have to remove the entire panel anyway so they can then reinstall the screen correctly?
    07-28-2015 03:12 PM
    It would bug me too but maybe that is as close as they can get it when they replace the screens by hand.
    07-28-2015 04:32 PM
    It would bug me too but maybe that is as close as they can get it when they replace the screens by hand.
    I don't believe that.I really want to send it in tomorrow but I'm 99 percent sure it will be sent back to me saying nothing is wrong.
    07-28-2015 04:40 PM
    I don't believe that.I really want to send it in tomorrow but I'm 99 percent sure it will be sent back to me saying nothing is wrong.
    I would try to send it in too if it were my device especially since you spent a decent amount of money to get it replaced. If they say it isn't noticeable then they are full of it.
    07-28-2015 04:44 PM
    OK I'll send it back and demand them to sort it out.
    07-28-2015 04:55 PM
    If i was in your place id be fuming over this. If I forked out £160 id expect a perfect job to be done, especially if it was done by Samsung! I'd push them to get it sorted asap if they can't get it to align properly then it could be an issue with the screen they have replaced, so would need to replace it once again with another one! Or if not this then ask them to replace the whole phone for a brand new handset!!! May seem a little over the top but at the end of the day you've bought a product and a service of them and expect it to be top quality!
    07-28-2015 05:31 PM
    Cheers guys I'm not taking it back to the service centre that fitted the screen complete assholes.as they straight up told me no they won't sort it as it's fine in there eyes.so fuk them I'll send it back to Samsung under my warranty and say my screen is not aligned and not stuck down properly. They better dam well fix it but we all know that they won't do it.
    07-28-2015 06:07 PM
    I'm going to the shop I originally bought it from I'll keep u posted
    07-29-2015 03:51 AM
    got my phone back today they said they realined the screen and glued it down.but of course they were lying .yes they glued the glass but did not fix the alignment. They said they made it perfect lol assholes no more Samsung phones for me ever again. Need Nokia to hurry up and start producing handsets again.my 808 is still the best phone I own
    08-01-2015 02:14 PM