After Verizon Update: My phone crashes when I use a camera.. Goes into a boot loop. What should I do?

patar1441

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
After Verizon Update Phone Crashes When I Use Camera... Goes into boot loop

Hello, I know there are some posts about the boot loop, but I have not seen anything about using the camera and then going into the boot loop... Some one please help! IM DESPERATE. Ive tried everything

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: After Verizon Update Phone Crashes When I Use Camera... Goes into boot loop

Bring the phone into Verizon (a company store, not an independent dealer). Ask them to please fix the problem their update caused.

patar1441

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

Lol I did this today... They want NOTHING to do with it and will not take responsibility. They sent me to a samsung store that also couldnt resolve the problem... So here I am sitting here with no phone...

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

Have you tried removing the SD card? Does it happen with or without the SD card (ie doesn't matter)?

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

Have you tried clearing the camera app cache? Tried clearing the Android OS cache on boot up?

patar1441

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

I have tried all these things... Factory reset and everything... Verizon is sending me a refurb overnight at cost TO ME! Very disgusted with this whole situation.

Miller6386

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

I think there is more to the story here. Did you do something to trip Knox? Where you rooted? Is there water or physical damage to the device? I have never heard of VZW sending a device at customer costs without a very good reason.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae