AT&T 5.1.1 for Note 4?

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question yet, but when is the AT&T version of the Note 4 supposed to get 5.1.1? I've been hearing it fixes a lot of bugs and makes the lag disappear. I hope it does!

Posted via the Android Central App

rob367

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Ive spoken to several reps from Samsung and ATT and to my amazement none of them could give me an honest answer. So i guess neither company has any clue to when 5.1.1 will come out. Im on my 3rd Note4 in the past few months and if this one screws up, ill walk away from Samsung products and not worry about the update at all.

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Ive spoken to several reps from Samsung and ATT and to my amazement none of them could give me an honest answer. So i guess neither company has any clue to when 5.1.1 will come out. Im on my 3rd Note4 in the past few months and if this one screws up, ill walk away from Samsung products and not worry about the update at all.

I understand how you feel. I've been a bit frustrated because I'm paying so much money for this flagship phone but yet there is a lot of lag in it. I'm hoping the update fixes all that. I think my next phone I'd like to try a pure android Nexus device or even maybe the OnePlus 2.

rob367

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Im not having trouble with the lag, the trouble im having is with the hardware on these phones. The first two the sound would fade in and out, stop working even though all my settings was on high. Would have no sound at all watching videos or playing music. I only wish that i had problems with just the lag..lol.

taife32

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Im not having trouble with the lag, the trouble im having is with the hardware on these phones. The first two the sound would fade in and out, stop working even though all my settings was on high. Would have no sound at all watching videos or playing music. I only wish that i had problems with just the lag..lol.

The Note is quite a solid device. It must be a software issue, they seem to have a lot of bugs, Samsung has seriously dropped the ball this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Don't know about 5.1.1, but there is an OTA for the ATT Note 4. It patches the Stagefright vulnerability

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4