Ready to move on to Galaxy Note 5

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I love the note 4 best note we've ever had. But I'm on the ropes for the Note 5. I do get it no sd card but I think its 2015 no need for it I've had a 64Gb card for 5 years and never filled it up and with the Note 5 i wont have to worry about that anymore. Also themes i hate we got 5.1.1 no themes just plain 5.1.1 update. Let me know what you guys think of the Note 5

latinking91

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I think the note 5 looks sexy but I just hate the glass back it makes the phone look so ugly. I prefer the faux leather or even aluminum but that'll never happen.

Posted via My Note 4

indysteve9

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I love the note 4 best note we've ever had. But I'm on the ropes for the Note 5. I do get it no sd card but I think its 2015 no need for it I've had a 64Gb card for 5 years and never filled it up and with the Note 5 i wont have to worry about that anymore. Also themes i hate we got 5.1.1 no themes just plain 5.1.1 update. Let me know what you guys think of the Note 5

I have a 64g card in my Note 4 and I only have 5g left. So I'm going to bump up to 128g card. No microsd for Note 5? No Sale!

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
No removable battery
No sd card slot...
It's a no brainer from me
Samsung?
You can stick it!!!
If the note 6 goes back similar like the faithful Note 4 with removable battery and sd card slot, I maybe move. No way Note 5!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
i dont care about the SD but the battery "could be" an issue for me. ive been jonesing to buy another phone lately so im gonna wait for the 5 and give it a shot

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

The Note 5 looks awesome but if that's what I wanted out of a phone I would have bought the iPhone 6+. I have no interest in the iNote 5. They took everything that makes the Note a Note (minus the S pen), and removed it. I'm actually surprised that they left the S pen. I was worried about the Note 5 coming out because I was certain i'd have phone envy and still another year with my Note 4 before I upgraded. But now i'm so glad that I don't have to worry about phone envy for at least another year.

I'm sure the Note 5 will be a great phone. But so is the Moto X and Nexus 6 but there's a reason I didn't get those either.

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I have no interest in the note 5 . They even took out the ir blaster. There is nothing special about the phone. I'm assuming some of those features on the note 5 will be on the note 4. If Samsung says that they will not do that then oh well I'm still keeping my options open and see what other phones comes out. Been a Samsung fan for a while but I think it's time for something new.

Quote The Note 4 Never More😤

Brian W1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It's all greed! They see that Apple is charging for 64gb and 128 gb and they want to do the same thing. The thing they don't see is, that's exactly why they had the sales they did. They can take the Note 5 and stick it where the sun doesn't shine! I have both a Note 4 and an iPhone 6 plus, I'd take either over the Note 5!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
It's all greed! They see that Apple is charging for 64gb and 128 gb and they want to do the same thing. The thing they don't see is, that's exactly why they had the sales they did. They can take the Note 5 and stick it where the sun doesn't shine! I have both a Note 4 and an iPhone 6 plus, I'd take either over the Note 5!

So you have an iPhone 6 plus and you'd take that over Note 5. Wonder why Samsung thinks it needs to be like Apple :p

Brian W1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
So you have an iPhone 6 plus and you'd take that over Note 5. Wonder why Samsung thinks it needs to be like Apple :p

iMessages are the only reason. I like the Note 4 much better but so many of my friends and family have iPhones and I am on an old Verizon unlimited data plan. Text messages are limited out of network. The Note 5 is an absolute NO with no expandable storage and no removable battery! That was my favorite features beside the stylus, and Samsung screwed it up!

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Just pre ordered my galaxy note 5 i get it guys no micro sd card but come on who cares. I won't be missing my sd card at all. All the music I have is about 10GB alone on my card now. I DONT WATCH MOVIES EVER on my note 4 it's as i always liked the extra space but never took advantage of it ever. I love technology and every year we see great inovations. IR BLASTER who cares not a big deal. I want a phone with the up to date software and it took 1 year to get 5.1.1 when I've had 5.1.1 on a Nexus 7 2012 for months now. It's evolution and a better note with less lag and more Ram is a great deal to me. I loved the note 4 and I'm not getting rid of it. My wife will go from her Galaxy S5 to a Note 4 thats a bug upgrade. I'll be enjoying a Black Sapphire Note 5 hopefully before the week is over. To technology always revolutionizing in every aspect. Long live the galaxy note 5 and hey guys I'm unto the the next best thing

pparkey

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have been a Note owner since the N2 and will be taking a hard look at the LG G4 Pro this fall. If it turns out to be the next Nexus phone I will be leaving locked down Sammy for good.

KBlack2595

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
same here if Samsung keeps going this way I might think about going to iPhone it would be fine if I got the 14 + hours like before lollypop but I see no reason to upgrade it bacily have the same specs as the note 4 but its more of a down grade than a upgrade

piinkRainbowz

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Dude i have the Note 4 and im seriously going back and forth between the note 5 and the s6 edge+. Like i seriously cannot find a reason why to keep the note line. But i dont want to lose my stylus for screen capturing. Thats the only thing i use it for at this moment. Stuck between switching now from sprint to att and just getting the gold s6+ or just waiting it out for a gold note 5. Ugh. Why didnt they just give the edge a damn stylus.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Just pre ordered my galaxy note 5 i get it guys no micro sd card but come on who cares. I won't be missing my sd card at all. All the music I have is about 10GB alone on my card now. I DONT WATCH MOVIES EVER on my note 4 it's as i always liked the extra space but never took advantage of it ever. I love technology and every year we see great inovations. IR BLASTER who cares not a big deal. I want a phone with the up to date software and it took 1 year to get 5.1.1 when I've had 5.1.1 on a Nexus 7 2012 for months now. It's evolution and a better note with less lag and more Ram is a great deal to me. I loved the note 4 and I'm not getting rid of it. My wife will go from her Galaxy S5 to a Note 4 thats a bug upgrade. I'll be enjoying a Black Sapphire Note 5 hopefully before the week is over. To technology always revolutionizing in every aspect. Long live the galaxy note 5 and hey guys I'm unto the the next best thing

Why are you explaining yourself? If you want the note 5 then that's what you should get. As long as you're good with your decision that's all that really matters. Anyway the note 5 looks like a nice device. I hope works better for you.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
No SD or removable battery make it a deal breaker.
I'm passing it up.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤