Note 4 to S6 Edge Plus

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Realistically I don't use my stylist at all so I think the S6 Edge Plus will be my next phone. I am sure many of you who don't use it stylist on their Note will likely make the same jump. :)

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I love the S-Pen and the fact the note 4 has removable battery & SD card. Staying with the Note 4 this year. ;)

Same here :)

I use my Stylus/SPen daily and would feel like I am downgrading if I go to a phone without it.

I see the S6 Edge+ as a downgrade, TBH. Limited to 64GB, smaller battery, no SPen.

They can miss me with it.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I use my S-Pen daily. I bought the Note 4 expressly for the S-Pen and I also don't think I can own another phone without one.

piinkRainbowz

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought the note 4 for the larger screen and stylus. I thought i would use the stylus but i hardly do unless im taking screenshots. It just so easier to take a snippet of a text or website and post it in messages. But that s6 edge+ is freaking beautiful.

Idk what to do. I thought i was set on the note 5 but im not. I honestly wanted an gold note dual edge get the both of best worlds.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I use the stylus on my Note Pro a lot but on the 4 not so much. Still . . Sexy cars and sexy women are one thing but the new edge and note 5 don't bring much else to the table over the 4 IMO so I'll keep function over form this time around. Would be nice to get some software features from the 5 on the 4 but if history repeats itself that won't happen for several months.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk