What you think about that Samsung pay

piinkRainbowz

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I wanna test out that MST at walmart. I seriously cant wait to get the phone friday. And on the 28th i will test it. Will it make me look like an dumb *** or a bad ***? We will see

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mmakoto

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
There's no problem with the note 4 hardware, or any recent sammy higher end phones, but it's up to samsung and or the carriers whether they wanna put it on older phones. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

T Jon Worden

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Since Samsung will not be getting transaction fees for this service, I agree it's doubtful they'll offer Samsung Pay on older phones. It's designed to fuel new phone sales.

Rometheus

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
The Note 4 can handle it. I think the fact that Samsung aquired Loop Pay soon after the Note 4 was realeased was interesting. They should make it available for the Note 4 IMO.

~Blessed From My Note 4~

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
The Note 4 can handle it. I think the fact that Samsung aquired Loop Pay soon after the Note 4 was realeased was interesting. They should make it available for the Note 4 IMO.

~Blessed From My Note 4~

So far the "amazing" support towards Note 4 doesn't help to boost the theory that we will get it.

To be honest, Google Wallet is more than enough for me.

Last edited:

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Couldn't care less would never use my phone to pay for stuff. Nobody knows about all the extra transaction data and of course think about how awkward others would look at you trying to pay with your phone.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't care less would never use my phone to pay for stuff. Nobody knows about all the extra transaction data and of course think about how awkward others would look at you trying to pay with your phone.

When I had my 6+ it was pretty natural :).

Example: I would walk into Firehouse, order my sub / they would tell me the total, and then I pulled my phone out and put it by the terminal instead of sliding a card. Done. Receipt printed.