Note 4 - Nova - Home screen icons, how can I get them to appear?

A

AC Question

Note 4 - Nova - Home screen icons

Just upgraded to a Note 4 (Verizon). Trying Nove instead of Touchwiz for my home screen. Cannot seem to get one thing to work and not sure if it's nova, the note 4 or my apps and was looking for any insight.

I have three apps on my home screen (mail, messaging and facebook) and on my old phone they would show little bubbles on the icons if there were new messages. For example if I had 3 new emails a little "3" would be over my mail icon. I don't see these on my new home screen and cannot seem to figure out how to find a setting to get them to appear. Anyone know???

fishacura

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 - Nova - Home screen icons

First, thanks!

I downloaded Tesla and have checked the programs in Tesla that I want an unread count for. However, still not showing. I restarted phone and restarted launcher. Doesn't work. Tried Launcher Pro and the equivalent counter program too but no lock. Only touchwiz seems to work. Trying to avoid touchwiz because I heard these others may be more efficient on battery use (not sure if true). Any other ideas?

EDIT: Found it....you need the paid version. Sorry!

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note 4 - Nova - Home screen icons

First, thanks!

I downloaded Tesla and have checked the programs in Tesla that I want an unread count for. However, still not showing. I restarted phone and restarted launcher. Doesn't work. Tried Launcher Pro and the equivalent counter program too but no lock. Only touchwiz seems to work. Trying to avoid touchwiz because I heard these others may be more efficient on battery use (not sure if true). Any other ideas?

EDIT: Found it....you need the paid version. Sorry!

You're welcome.

I didn't realize that was a paid feature. Hope you are enjoying it - let us know if you have any other questions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie