Just upgraded to a Note 4 (Verizon). Trying Nove instead of Touchwiz for my home screen. Cannot seem to get one thing to work and not sure if it's nova, the note 4 or my apps and was looking for any insight.

I have three apps on my home screen (mail, messaging and facebook) and on my old phone they would show little bubbles on the icons if there were new messages. For example if I had 3 new emails a little "3" would be over my mail icon. I don't see these on my new home screen and cannot seem to figure out how to find a setting to get them to appear. Anyone know???
    08-17-2015 09:09 AM
    You need to install Tesla Unread:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...notifier&hl=en

I don't use that feature, but I think it's enabled by setting a widget in place of the home screen app in order to see the notification count. Let us know if you have any other questions.
    You need to install Tesla Unread:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...notifier&hl=en

I don't use that feature, but I think it's enabled by setting a widget in place of the home screen app in order to see the notification count. Let us know if you have any other questions.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    08-17-2015 09:49 AM
    First, thanks!

I downloaded Tesla and have checked the programs in Tesla that I want an unread count for. However, still not showing. I restarted phone and restarted launcher. Doesn't work. Tried Launcher Pro and the equivalent counter program too but no lock. Only touchwiz seems to work. Trying to avoid touchwiz because I heard these others may be more efficient on battery use (not sure if true). Any other ideas?

EDIT: Found it....you need the paid version. Sorry!
    srkmagnus likes this.
    08-17-2015 02:03 PM
    First, thanks!

I downloaded Tesla and have checked the programs in Tesla that I want an unread count for. However, still not showing. I restarted phone and restarted launcher. Doesn't work. Tried Launcher Pro and the equivalent counter program too but no lock. Only touchwiz seems to work. Trying to avoid touchwiz because I heard these others may be more efficient on battery use (not sure if true). Any other ideas?

EDIT: Found it....you need the paid version. Sorry!
    You're welcome.

I didn't realize that was a paid feature. Hope you are enjoying it - let us know if you have any other questions.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    08-21-2015 09:20 AM