Has anyone noticed the difference in reception between the note 4 and an iPhone? It seems that the iPhone gets better reception i.e. if the note 4 is showing 3g/h+ the iPhone usually has 4G. It's on the same network. same time just different phones.
    08-17-2015 02:47 PM
    What country are you from? Here in the US, HSPA+ is considered 4G. Just wondering if that might be the difference for you
    08-17-2015 03:13 PM
    UK. It usually says 4g when there's 4g tho

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    08-18-2015 01:17 AM
    Has anyone noticed the difference in reception between the note 4 and an iPhone? It seems that the iPhone gets better reception i.e. if the note 4 is showing 3g/h+ the iPhone usually has 4G. It's on the same network. same time just different phones.
    This might be off topic a little but, AT&T's over all service just seems to suck lately. I live along the front range in Colorado north of Denver. I've always had pretty good service with the exception of a sucker hole here or there. Now (the last couple months of more) it's absolutely terrible. It seems to be worse with Samsung phones. There's an S5, S6 and Note 4 in the fam all having reception issues. The one iPhone in the fam seems to have better reception and daughter won't let me live it down.
    Has anyone noticed AT&T's reception to be exceptionally bad lately?
    08-18-2015 07:42 AM