11-27-2015 06:13 PM
39 12
tools
    No guess mode in 5.1.1?? Are u sure? Because i heard that's a main feature

Posted via the Android Central App
    I did another search for it. Again, no luck.
    Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile is pushing out 5.1.1 now.-1441233574056.jpg  
    09-02-2015 06:39 PM
    V down there! V

09-02-2015 07:14 PM
    Here's a pic.
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but the private mode is to hide files.... nothing to do with "guest mode"

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    09-02-2015 07:55 PM
    Nothing on 3...could be days, weeks, months...even years. Dare I say it, decades, centuries or even millennia,
    09-02-2015 08:12 PM
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but the private mode is to hide files.... nothing to do with "guest mode"

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    Correct. My device only has 3 modes as shown in the pic, Guest Mode is not included.
    09-02-2015 08:15 PM
    Unfortunately, I just checked with a tech at TMO who confirmed that there are two Note 4s; the 910T and 910T3 (which is the most recently manufactured version). He explained that since the phone is still being produced (T3), and that 5.1.1 was cleared for the Note 4, the update was installed at production. So it's not being pushed out yet to the 910T, which was manufactured earlier. There is no date for it being pushed to the T. Confused? Me too. Since the techs haven’t been given the release date yet, we owners who have the earlier production models will have to wait a little longer. Sorry for passing along info that isn't so yet. Ach! Carriers!

So, whats the difference between the T and the T3??? I mean, is there any difference in the hardwar and that's why the same software wont work with the T model?????

And if there is no difference, then why the T model hasn't received the software update?
    09-16-2015 11:34 AM
    So, whats the difference between the T and the T3??? I mean, is there any difference in the hardwar and that's why the same software wont work with the T model?????

And if there is no difference, then why the T model hasn't received the software update?
    Evidently, there's no difference in the hardware; it seems to be just a matter of production date, as far as I'm able to tell. Why they haven't released the upgrade to the T, your guess is as good as anybody's. I already switched to the Moto S Pure, so I'm selling my Note 4 (along with my Gear S).
    MrMorgado likes this.
    09-16-2015 07:27 PM
    Evidently, there's no difference in the hardware; it seems to be just a matter of production date, as far as I'm able to tell. Why they haven't released the upgrade to the T, your guess is as good as anybody's. I already switched to the Moto S Pure, so I'm selling my Note 4 (along with my Gear S).
    I have been thinking to take the same path as you, maybe not the same phone, but definitely moving out of Samsung, the Samsung-TMobile combo has me frustrated in terms of software and bloatware (adding the SD card and battery bs, which btw, the battery doesnt bother me as much as the SD Card), maybe the Nexus will become my next phone (yeah, i know that it probably vome out without SD card slot also, but the pure Android experience plus way faster software updates/support should make up for the missing SD card slot), dont know, still thinking about it...

09-16-2015 11:25 PM
    I have been thinking to take the same path as you, maybe not the same phone, but definitely moving out of Samsung, the Samsung-TMobile combo has me frustrated in terms of software and bloatware (adding the SD card and battery bs, which btw, the battery doesnt bother me as much as the SD Card), maybe the Nexus will become my next phone (yeah, i know that it probably vome out without SD card slot also, but the pure Android experience plus way faster software updates/support should make up for the missing SD card slot), dont know, still thinking about it...

I really like the Moto XPE, so far. The battery life is adequate, but definitely not great. But the SD option is definitely a big selling point. It's fast, good camera, extremely fast charging, and feels comfortable in the hand. I'm coming from the Note 4, and before that the Note 3, so I'm used to large phones...and I'll never use a smaller phone again. The price factor was the ultimate plus; with 64GB internal memory, $300 less than the Note 5 (and no SD option).
    09-16-2015 11:54 PM
    Someone wrote here ( https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/...rt=15&tstart=0 ) that it will be out by October 25, I call BS lol
    09-22-2015 10:55 AM
    Wondering if I should even bother. Lollipop lagged like crazy on my Note 4, so I downgraded to KitKat, which turned out to be a major upgrade.
    09-23-2015 08:36 PM
    bought a note 4 through tmobile.com and it showed up today,unfortunately it's not the version running 5.1.1 so we'll see how it goes for a few days,only went through the website because it was 50 bucks cheaper
    09-23-2015 10:21 PM
    I purchased my Note 4 from T-Mobile in mid September and can confirm it is the latest model 910T3 and came with 5.1.1 already installed. I was dreading having nothing but problems with Lollipop but this version is working amazingly well so far. I'd say it's doing at least as well as 5.1.1 on my Nexus 4. I'm very happy with the phone, and extremely happy that I waited as long as I did for the latest phone build.
    Sammuel1973 likes this.
    11-27-2015 04:39 PM
    Come on ATT&T
    AT&T already pushed 5.1.1 to the note 4

Posted from the one and only Note 4
    11-27-2015 06:13 PM
39 12