When I click on APPS my icons do not stay in alphabetical, well, Kind of.

Most of the apps stay in alphabetical order with some icons listed at the beginning before those starting with A.

In order to completely put them in order, I must Sort By CUSTOM, then refresh, then select Sort By ALPHABETICAL.

Anyone know what is happening?
    08-22-2015 01:36 AM
    I have the same problem and it is driving me nuts. The apps seem to be moving around... when you click A-Z... they sort of go back in order, but there are some apps that seem to be out of place. For example, my Flashlight App seems to always be first until I click reorder, then it goes in the proper spot... but after awhile, it shows back up first. I have seen this a few times. I am not sure if it is happening because of app updates. I also noticed that YouTube some how ends up between M and N until I hit the sort order again.
    09-03-2015 04:52 PM
    If you have so many apps that it gets confusing, perhaps you should create folders and store the app icons in them. In my app drawer, I have specific folders for "Apps", (apps like Sketchbook, Skype, SplashID, etc), "Utilities" (apps like Aida64, CPU-Z, Malwarebytes, etc), "Games" (apps like Chess, Video Poker, etc). This helps me organize my app drawer down to one page. Make as many folders as you like. Once you do, order your app drawer the way you want to see it and it'll stay like that. Just my input!
    09-03-2015 06:06 PM