This has happened to me three times now. I have a NOTE 4 and I love it. Last night during a local call. Both myself & the person I was speaking to heard a tone(as if one of us leaned on a numbered button-you know that annoying BEEP when you accidentally push a button. We were both on speaker and NOT anywhere near our phones.
    This morning I was talking to my PA long distance. During ONE hour(me on speaker, her NOT) it happened 7 times.
    Any ideas? This is bizarre and annoying especially if I am doing an event that requires 2-4 hrs on the phone. We BOTH can hear it when it happens. Thanks
    08-22-2015 01:05 PM
    This has happened to me three times now. I have a NOTE 4 and I love it. Last night during a local call. Both myself & the person I was speaking to heard a tone(as if one of us leaned on a numbered button-you know that annoying BEEP when you accidentally push a button. We were both on speaker and NOT anywhere near our phones.
    This morning I was talking to my PA long distance. During ONE hour(me on speaker, her NOT) it happened 7 times.
    Any ideas? This is bizarre and annoying especially if I am doing an event that requires 2-4 hrs on the phone. We BOTH can hear it when it happens. Thanks
    Welcome to Android Central!

Please have a look at this thread:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...hone-call.html

You are not alone.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4
    08-22-2015 07:43 PM