Haven't found a way to do this yet. Has anyone found a way on their Note 4. I loved this little convenience, and didn't know that until I couldn't do it on my Note 4, that I could pop out the sPen, hold the button, and tap the screen to take a screenshot. I miss that a lot. All help appreciated.

I have found all the ways you can do it on the Note 4, supposedly, and what works best in place of that feature is using the wheel, but for me the other way was easier.
    08-23-2015 06:36 PM
    Pull out the pen on the Note 4, choose Screen Write from the Action Menu and press the tick mark to save the screenshot.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    08-25-2015 01:52 PM
    Pull out the pen on the Note 4, choose Screen Write from the Action Menu and press the tick mark to save the screenshot.
    I don't like that method. Missing the way I could do it on my Note 3. Better IMO.
    08-25-2015 07:55 PM
    Haven't found a way to do this yet. Has anyone found a way on their Note 4. I loved this little convenience, and didn't know that until I couldn't do it on my Note 4, that I could pop out the sPen, hold the button, and tap the screen to take a screenshot. I miss that a lot. All help appreciated.

I have found all the ways you can do it on the Note 4, supposedly, and what works best in place of that feature is using the wheel, but for me the other way was easier.
    Are you talking about a screenshot that you can write on or just a screenshot because you can do that with a palm swipe and not even take out your SPEN.
    08-25-2015 08:05 PM
    Just press power and home buttons at the same time.
    08-26-2015 11:26 AM
    Thanks. Didn't like that one either. In place of my favorite from the N3, I'm now using the palm swipe. It's the quickest and seems to work well enough. I prefer the sPen button option, though, still.

ETA - The reason I prefer the sPen button option is because if you accidentally click off of the white wheel (the other way) you can just take the shot anyway.
    08-26-2015 01:50 PM
    Never ever used the s pen. Use home and power button, takes a second.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-09-2015 04:41 PM

Wait, wait, wait, wait....

Let's count the motions...
    Note 3
    1) remove pen
    2) press button
    3) tap screen ... takes screen shot

Note 4
    1) remove pen
    2) press button
    3) tap screen (in the Action menu) ... takes screen shot

Hey! Very similar! Is it the fact that you have to aim for the correct place to tap in the Action menu? LOL!

Just joking! I hate it when they change stuff without consulting me! LOL!
    09-10-2015 02:57 AM
    Swiping is easiest of all, but I'm used to the original way (pull pen and press to screen) and it just seemed dumb to remove it as an option. But then look at the big things they took away in the N5.
    nahoku likes this.
    09-10-2015 04:58 AM