Hey guys!
    I need a little help here. I know this has to be something I'm just overlooking. All of a sudden, every email that I receive from my any of my emails, including my email I keep on the new Outlook app (my live.com address, not my main address), the sender address is getting saved in my Contacts! I have tried to find out where the setting is to keep this from happening and I just can't seem to find it. It appears my Google contacts aren't messed up, which is a relief!

In the contacts, it appears all the ones that are "junk" contacts are in a group that's just headed as "#". When i select groups, they're in an unfiled, or uncategorized group. (I don't group my contacts)

Am I making sense? Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    08-24-2015 03:06 PM
    I was just looking at the Outlook app in the Play store. There are a couple of comments posted complaining that syncing all email senders into the device's phonebook is automatic and unavoidable. So there's no apparent solution but you're not missing something simple.
    brucedbr likes this.
    08-24-2015 06:13 PM
    Thanks so much! I went to the "suggest a feature" in Outlook and saw a ton of people complaining about this too. At least I know I'm not crazy! Lol!

Appreciate it!

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-24-2015 06:33 PM