hi Note users,
    Do you know if there is any benefit from getting a T-mobile Note 4 and using it on ATT network? I hear that T-mobile ones have an unlocked bootloader and allow for Roms with greater customization. Is that the case? Is it worth it? I am thinking about switching to T-mobile in future, however I still need to be on ATT for a while. Will it work just fine? I am worried that a version made for T-mobile may not work perfectly on ATT. Please verify.
    08-26-2015 01:11 AM
    hi Note users,
    Do you know if there is any benefit from getting a T-mobile Note 4 and using it on ATT network? I hear that T-mobile ones have an unlocked bootloader and allow for Roms with greater customization. Is that the case? Is it worth it? I am thinking about switching to T-mobile in future, however I still need to be on ATT for a while. Will it work just fine? I am worried that a version made for T-mobile may not work perfectly on ATT. Please verify.
    It works perfectly fine but you do have to get it SIM unlocked.

Worth it? Value is subjective... To me yes. Rooted my brand new phone within days of purchase and never looked back. Bought a square trade policy for it and recently had a repair done on it without issues.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
    08-26-2015 02:12 AM