No one ever replies on here but I'll give it a shot. What is a well functioning equalizer app that works with Spotify or other streaming services? The majority of the ones I've tried either don't work at all or kick in 5 or 10 seconds after the song begins. This is annoying as hell because the volume gets really loud then drops off. Any one in particular that works consistently well?
    08-28-2015 02:48 PM
    We do reply!
    Actually we do reply a lot hehe

That being said, I really don't know any EQ apps, don't use one :S Maybe the stock one that comes with my phone (Samsung), but that only kicks in when using headphones.
    08-28-2015 02:53 PM
    Oh okay. Even Spotify has their own equalizer but the audio customization is delayed. Meaning your EQ settings kick in several seconds after each song begins. This leads to a super loud volume, then a low volume that has to be adjusted constantly. The EQ apps are even worse. With those I actually have turn off then on the apps quite often for it to actually kick in. Not sure why this is such an issue. Maybe it's a Bluetooth thing. I have no idea.
    08-28-2015 02:57 PM
    Mmm...that's odd. I just tried Spotify's on mine and there doesn't seem to be a delay. However, when I activate it it does say that it may have issues with loud sounds in certain devices. Maybe that's your case? Do the Equalizers work with other apps?
    08-28-2015 04:12 PM
    I only stream so I'm not sure.
    08-28-2015 07:25 PM
    I've found that this one works great for Spotify, YouTube, and Netflix. However, it doesn't seem to work with Play Music. Also, it needs to be turned on first before the app you want equalized.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hr.podlanica
    04-13-2016 04:30 PM
    Oh okay. Even Spotify has their own equalizer but the audio customization is delayed. Meaning your EQ settings kick in several seconds after each song begins. This leads to a super loud volume, then a low volume that has to be adjusted constantly. The EQ apps are even worse. With those I actually have turn off then on the apps quite often for it to actually kick in. Not sure why this is such an issue. Maybe it's a Bluetooth thing. I have no idea.
    to get rid of that, I usually set the crossover to a couple seconds.
    05-08-2016 02:12 AM