I can print diagnostic reports on my HP printer, but every time I try to print an email photo or anything from my phone it appears as though its printing but then flashes "saving as PDF file" . How can I switch it to print to printer and where are these PDF files stored?
    09-01-2015 09:40 AM
    I can print diagnostic reports on my HP printer, but every time I try to print an email photo or anything from my phone it appears as though its printing but then flashes "saving as PDF file" . How can I switch it to print to printer and where are these PDF files stored?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried going to your "My Files" folder from your Apps button on your Home screen?

From there, check "Documents". Open the doc with the PDF reader. Click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right and select "Print", then select your printer.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    09-01-2015 09:47 AM
    Are you using the hp eprint app?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-01-2015 11:11 AM