Battery % on Note 4

Tahir Ahmed1

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Is it normal for battery to be at 100% at 6am and by 10am battery is at 70% with minimal usage?

I think it depends on alot of things : wifi, bluetooth, streaming, signal strength, brightness etc ..
Try using ur phone till it reaches 10% then check ur SOT if it is something near 4 u r safe , if not then install one of the wakelock apps and see what's going on.

Posted via the Android Central App

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Since it's been a year, you should still be getting around 4 hours SOT. I just had my battery replaced and I'm getting my 5 hour ish SOT back. My old battery now last me only 3-4 hours SOT depending on what I do.

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Screen brightness seems to be the biggest factor for my N4 battery life. If I keep it around %50 I can get a whole day with moderate use. I start my day at 6am and end my day with %35 around 10 pm.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.

Tahir Ahmed1

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Screen brightness seems to be the biggest factor for my N4 battery life. If I keep it around %50 I can get a whole day with moderate use. I start my day at 6am and end my day with %35 around 10 pm.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.

Yeah me too in addition to bad signal

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I think it depends on alot of things : wifi, bluetooth, streaming, signal strength, brightness etc ..
Try using ur phone till it reaches 10% then check ur SOT if it is something near 4 u r safe , if not then install one of the wakelock apps and see what's going on.

Those wakelock apps are worthless unless you're rooted. It shows you nothing more than what the stock battery stats show.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781