Google now???

latinking91

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm on a note 4 and I think I'm the only one who hasn't received the new update. Anyone else not getting it yet??

Posted via My Note 4

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I've not received it yet either. Strange how they doing it in stages, when Maps etc were done straight away.

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Maybe Google hates the Note 4 as much as Samsung does lol.

Does anyone know if Google Now On Tap is going to be part of an app update or part of Android M release?

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
If you search for it I'm sure you'll find an apk download for it. Not all that impressive to me, the darned logo and search field takes half the screen now and the margins between cards order larger forcing more scrolling...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

latinking91

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I've found them, I just don't trust outside sources or risking it. I'm just being impatient since the current version is being buggy. But hearing that from you is a bummer. I hope they hear people's feedback and make it more usable and stable

Posted via My Note 4

mhobizal

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and received the new Google Now update. The update only updated the logo. There might have been a few other enhancements. Go to the Play Store and download the new version.

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm in England an still not received it. England seems to be treated badly by tech companies. Even worse than mainland Europe.

We was one of last to get Lollipop update aswell. We don't get the Note 5 etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance