Android pay

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
It is from google tho. It will replace the old Google Wallet.

I went ahead and download it. Just a big disappointment. Doesn't support my Chase debit card. And even though it said I would still be able to use tap n pay with my card since it was already on my Google wallet account, it won't let me.

Posted via the Android Central App

Teejai80

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Anyone worked out if it is possible to load cards in other countries? I have it installed but Google services crashes when I try and add a card

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm less than thrilled that my Chase cars isn't supported

I added 2 of my Chase debit cards to the Android Pay app without issue...though I have yet to be in a situation where I can use them.

I play with my food

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I added 2 of my Chase debit cards to the Android Pay app without issue...though I have yet to be in a situation where I can use them.

I play with my food

Every time I try to add my Chase debit card it tells me it isn't supported yet.

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Every time I try to add my Chase debit card it tells me it isn't supported yet.

Very strange. Are they the visa debit cards? I have my business bank account through a small local bank and their MasterCard debit was not supported but both my Chase ones worked fine.

I play with my food

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Very strange. Are they the visa debit cards? I have my business bank account through a small local bank and their MasterCard debit was not supported but both my Chase ones worked fine.

I play with my food

My Chase is a Visa debit card. I just tried to add it again and it said it a not supported. Very annoying cause I used it with no problem before the update

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded it also, the only thing I don't like is having to use a lock screen now, no choice to use it without one. I would rather an option to tap and open the app to use it like the old Google wallet than to always have a lock screen activated

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site

I play with my food
I get this every time

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-13-21-42-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-13-21-42-31.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 206

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
What's even more of is that I tried my Google wallet cars number and it took it. So, if my debit card it linked to it it should work right?

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
What's even more of is that I tried my Google wallet cars number and it took it. So, if my debit card it linked to it it should work right?

I'd assume so.... They are both Google services.

You aren't rooted are you? Android Pay was giving me all kinds of grief before I unrooted.

I play with my food

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
So I just tried to use AP at Trader Jo's... didn't work. Kept getting "this card cannot be used right now" popup message with "dismiss" and "settings" buttons. The dismiss button returned me to the AP main screen and the settings button brought me to the Android system settings. Tried two different cards and got the same result.
The cashier said he wasn't sure their software had been updated to support it, so may not have been AP's fault. Bit disappointing.

I play with my food

bmoore0909

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Used mine today with my Amex card. Was fast, really enjoyed the whole, quick experience.
My only problem is that stupid NFC icon. Any way to get rid of it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca