Had anyone received the update yet??

Posted via the Android Central App
    BarfingMonkey likes this.
    09-11-2015 02:23 PM
    Has**

09-11-2015 02:23 PM
    09-11-2015 02:36 PM
    I was referring to the update from Google. I don't do third party downloads. But thanks anyway

09-11-2015 02:43 PM
    It is from google tho. It will replace the old Google Wallet.
    09-11-2015 04:19 PM
    It is from google tho. It will replace the old Google Wallet.
    I went ahead and download it. Just a big disappointment. Doesn't support my Chase debit card. And even though it said I would still be able to use tap n pay with my card since it was already on my Google wallet account, it won't let me.

09-11-2015 04:32 PM
    Anyone worked out if it is possible to load cards in other countries? I have it installed but Google services crashes when I try and add a card

09-11-2015 10:20 PM
    I have only loaded my Wells Fargo account and it worked nicely at McDonalds.

~Blessed From My Note 4~
    09-13-2015 03:37 PM
    Yeah, I'm less than thrilled that my Chase cars isn't supported

09-13-2015 04:52 PM
    Yeah, I'm less than thrilled that my Chase cars isn't supported

I added 2 of my Chase debit cards to the Android Pay app without issue...though I have yet to be in a situation where I can use them.

I play with my food
    09-13-2015 08:44 PM
    I added 2 of my Chase debit cards to the Android Pay app without issue...though I have yet to be in a situation where I can use them.

I play with my food
    Every time I try to add my Chase debit card it tells me it isn't supported yet.

09-13-2015 10:26 PM
    Every time I try to add my Chase debit card it tells me it isn't supported yet.

Very strange. Are they the visa debit cards? I have my business bank account through a small local bank and their MasterCard debit was not supported but both my Chase ones worked fine.

I play with my food
    09-13-2015 10:29 PM
    Very strange. Are they the visa debit cards? I have my business bank account through a small local bank and their MasterCard debit was not supported but both my Chase ones worked fine.

I play with my food
    My Chase is a Visa debit card. I just tried to add it again and it said it a not supported. Very annoying cause I used it with no problem before the update

09-13-2015 10:40 PM
    Downloaded it also, the only thing I don't like is having to use a lock screen now, no choice to use it without one. I would rather an option to tap and open the app to use it like the old Google wallet than to always have a lock screen activated

09-13-2015 10:42 PM

I play with my food
    I get this every time

Attached Thumbnails Android pay-screenshot_2015-09-13-21-42-31.jpg  
    09-13-2015 10:43 PM
    What's even more of is that I tried my Google wallet cars number and it took it. So, if my debit card it linked to it it should work right?

09-13-2015 10:48 PM
    What's even more of is that I tried my Google wallet cars number and it took it. So, if my debit card it linked to it it should work right?

I'd assume so.... They are both Google services.

You aren't rooted are you? Android Pay was giving me all kinds of grief before I unrooted.

I play with my food
    09-13-2015 11:23 PM
    I'd assume so.... They are both Google services.

You aren't rooted are you? Android Pay was giving me all kinds of grief before I unrooted.

I play with my food
    I have never messed with rooting or unrooting a phone.

09-14-2015 08:14 AM
    So I just tried to use AP at Trader Jo's... didn't work. Kept getting "this card cannot be used right now" popup message with "dismiss" and "settings" buttons. The dismiss button returned me to the AP main screen and the settings button brought me to the Android system settings. Tried two different cards and got the same result.
    The cashier said he wasn't sure their software had been updated to support it, so may not have been AP's fault. Bit disappointing.

I play with my food
    09-16-2015 06:44 PM
    Used mine today with my Amex card. Was fast, really enjoyed the whole, quick experience.
    My only problem is that stupid NFC icon. Any way to get rid of it?
    09-17-2015 11:33 AM
    That is weird. I have sac fcu. Android pay says it isn't supported by the bank yet, but my card still works

09-17-2015 12:36 PM
    Same thing is happening to me and I'm almost certain that it's because I'm rooted.
    I had to disable the su in order to add cards to Android Pay.

It sucks that Google is screwing around with the advanced users and developers community.

Little by little Google is becoming just what we despise (Apple).
    09-17-2015 01:04 PM
    So I just tried to use AP at Trader Jo's... didn't work. Kept getting "this card cannot be used right now" popup message with "dismiss" and "settings" buttons. The dismiss button returned me to the AP main screen and the settings button brought me to the Android system settings. Tried two different cards and got the same result.
    The cashier said he wasn't sure their software had been updated to support it, so may not have been AP's fault. Bit disappointing.

I play with my food
    Same thing is happening to me and I'm almost certain that it's because I'm rooted.

It sucks that Google is screwing around with the advanced users and developers community.

09-17-2015 01:06 PM

Very interesting. I'm also rooted and used the disable su trick to add cards. I hope it's just a coincidence because I'm excited about AP but don't know if I could give up root for it.

I play with my food
    09-17-2015 01:20 PM

I play with my food
    I had the same issue with whole food today. Are you rooted? I am thinking you have to setup your lock screen properly without face detection etc
    09-18-2015 11:51 AM
39 12