Calendar & Yahoo Mail times don't match

tiarosi

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I get my schedule via Yahoo Mail on Fridays. When open the e-mail I click on the ICS attachment to view, I import the event to my calendar. When I refer to the calendar, sometimes the times don't match.

Ex. My assignment will be set for 10:00 a.m. Yet, on the calendar it will show up for 11:00 a.m. I never encountered this issue before until about a month ago I noticed the time discrepancy. It is sporadic. One out of 4 or 5 appointments for the week will show up as set for an hour later even though in the Description it clearly shows the time for 10:00 a.m. not 11:00 a.m.

Has anyone ever experienced this before? It's very weird & can't figure it out. Now I have to make sure I double-double-check the details & compare it w/the e-mail just to be sure of the correct appointment time and not depend on the calendar. It's starting to annoy me.

** Update: Here is a screenshot of what I mean. For privacy & legal reasons I blacked out the names of the parties involved in litigation. Calendar-Screenshot.jpg

Thanks in advance for your input/help. Rosa

Last edited:

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Are the appointments generated from the same person? If not the standard time setting on one of the sources may be out(set to different location)
Have you checked to settings in your own Calendar, some calender apps can make adjustments to log all times in your preferred std time

tiarosi

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Thank you.

Yes, they are from the same person. Weird thing is it doesn't happen with all of my assignments. I click on ICS to import it to my calendar & when I check the calendar the incorrect one is always an hour off, set to an hour later as shown above. I have checked & rechecked the settings to made sure the correct time zone is set and locked. I don't think it has to do w/the new update because it had happened a few times before I updated, but now it seems to happen once out of 4-5. Stumped.