Blackberry Passport

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I know I'm going to get a lot of negative feedback on this but has anyone tried the Passport. I'm just wondering your thoughts. I know I could ask Crackberry but they are already fans. I want to know your opinion. Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

jonlee88

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi there! I'm new to this forum but I own multiple devices on different OS. I guess I might be able to help u with this. Most importantly, what do u look for in your mobile device?

achiquitachaser

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I actually currently use both devices and while I love both devices, they both have limitations. The passport lacks Google integration and play services, also the size of the device can be a pain sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I know I'm going to get a lot of negative feedback on this but has anyone tried the Passport. I'm just wondering your thoughts. I know I could ask Crackberry but they are already fans. I want to know your opinion. Thanks

This is the thread for j00:

From Note 4 to BB Passport to S6 edge+

I actually currently use both devices and while I love both devices, they both have limitations. The passport lacks Google integration and play services, also the size of the device can be a pain sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

No it doesn't, I installed the Google Play Store + Google Play Services + BB ID for Google Store and all Android apps worked flawlessly...:

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

My issue with BlackBerry is double contacts and the keyboard on the passport is a big fail. Read the thread I linked above to know why....

Last edited by a moderator:

guygardner73

Trusted Member
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I love my Passport. There is nothing that can touch a BlackBerry for email and messaging accuracy and speed. That said, there's nothing like Android for customization. I work fast and accurately with the Passport and I like to play with my Android phone. I guess it's all down to what you want it for. If it's games or deep Google integration and you're not bothered too much about malware or Google snooping,go Android. However, the Passport is a joy to use, privacy and speed to get things done is the reason that I find it indispensable. Also, the stainless steel frame gives it a strength seldom found in other Smartphones.