Can you guys recommend me a photo editing app that I can use to edit my niece photos. Shes 4 months old. I want to edit her pictures like put stickers on them, frames, little cute stuff. I try snapseed but I think that is for more serious photo editing. I'm just looking to put stickers, picture frames, glasses and such. The default gallery app lets me do that, but it doesn't have a lot of options. I know that if I upload it to photobucket then I can have more editing options, but I heard photo shop cut down the photo size so its more blurry.
    09-24-2015 07:10 AM
    Hi. Picsay pro is a good one. You can take a look at the store. Believe there is a free version if you want to try it first.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    09-24-2015 07:37 AM
    Can you guys recommend me a photo editing app that I can use to edit my niece photos. Shes 4 months old. I want to edit her pictures like put stickers on them, frames, little cute stuff. I try snapseed but I think that is for more serious photo editing. I'm just looking to put stickers, picture frames, glasses and such. The default gallery app lets me do that, but it doesn't have a lot of options. I know that if I upload it to photobucket then I can have more editing options, but I heard photo shop cut down the photo size so its more blurry.
    I use PHONTO from the play store.
    Give it a go!

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-26-2015 05:25 AM