I know there were a few other people having issues getting their Chase debit cards added. I just tried again and it finally let me add it. So if you were having issues try again

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-26-2015 01:18 PM
    Chase bank is now supported??

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    09-26-2015 02:09 PM
    It let me add my debit card

09-26-2015 03:00 PM
    Loaded Chase debit card today. All went good this time. Haven't used it yet but it did accept it into Android Pay.
    Finally used Android Pay and it was great. Went to cashier, unlocked phone and put it next to card machine. Machine buzzed, asked for PIN. Done and done. Received email within 1 minute notifying me of withdrawal from my checking. I used it at a car wash with my Credit Union card.
    Nice!

Posted via Android Central App
    09-26-2015 09:48 PM
    Loaded Chase debit card today. All went good this time. Haven't used it yet but it did accept it into Android Pay.
    Finally used Android Pay and it was great. Went to cashier, unlocked phone and put it next to card machine. Machine buzzed, asked for PIN. Done and done. Received email within 1 minute notifying me of withdrawal from my checking. I used it at a car wash with my Credit Union card.
    Nice!

The question I have is, does it show up on your account immediately like it does when you use your debit card or does it take a couple of days for the money to deduct??

09-26-2015 10:03 PM
    I have only used it with my credit union card and it showed up immediately. I paid, got the email then checked my account. It was all done in a matter of about 5 minutes and this is on a weekend so no delay till Monday to show up. This is the only card I've tried so I can't speak for others and how fast it will show up on those accounts.
    I can say the whole process was smooth and simple.

Kjthomas0724 likes this.
    09-27-2015 06:58 AM
    I have only used it with my credit union card and it showed up immediately. I paid, got the email then checked my account. It was all done in a matter of about 5 minutes and this is on a weekend so no delay till Monday to show up. This is the only card I've tried so I can't speak for others and how fast it will show up on those accounts.
    I can say the whole process was smooth and simple.

Thanks!

09-27-2015 10:22 AM