I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 after 2 years of using a Nokia Windows phone and it has been a huge change for me. I can get through most of them but the one I'm not happy about it is the fact that I can't send any picture messages (MMS). My texts go through just fine but the pictures will NOT go through. Please PLEASE Help Me.......
    09-27-2015 05:24 PM
    What carrier? Check your apn setting under setting, more network.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-27-2015 05:29 PM
    I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 after 2 years of using a Nokia Windows phone and it has been a huge change for me. I can get through most of them but the one I'm not happy about it is the fact that I can't send any picture messages (MMS). My texts go through just fine but the pictures will NOT go through. Please PLEASE Help Me.......
    This was a problem on Nokia phones like the Lumia 520 and Lumia 630 as well. You have to set up your APN I believe. You can find it in Settings pretty easily.
    09-27-2015 05:30 PM
    MMS requires a data connection, it won't send over wifi.
    09-28-2015 03:38 AM
    I am not quite sure, but to my understand is the MMS is based your cellular service provider NOT the device (if you are trying to send the MMS through normal Message via cellular provider system. But I am sure that you can send via Skype, Viber, Line, Tango, oOVOo, Kakao Talk and etc...

Why don't you try to use all these app for Android.
    09-28-2015 07:24 AM
    Right answer. Well done that person!

09-28-2015 02:24 PM
    I commend you.
    Haha APN can still be a factor. Like I said, it happens some times. I've had personal experience with it and usually tinkering with your APN settings is enough.
    09-28-2015 09:51 PM
    Right answer. Well done that person!

It's only "one answer" and it may not be the correct one. Could be other things.

I commend you.
    Haha APN can still be a factor. Like I said, it happens some times. I've had personal experience with it and usually tinkering with your APN settings is enough.
    For sure APN does have a factor as it's tied to the carrier. I was only stating about data connection, because surprisingly, some people don't realize it. The OP hasn't returned yet so until she does we'll never know what happened.
    09-28-2015 10:47 PM
    It's only "one answer" and it may not be the correct one. Could be other things.

For sure APN does have a factor as it's tied to the carrier. I was only stating about data connection, because surprisingly, some people don't realize it. The OP hasn't returned yet so until she does we'll never know what happened.
    They probably went insane from not being able to send pictures.
    nahoku likes this.
    09-28-2015 10:57 PM
    They probably went insane from not being able to send pictures.
    LOL!!!
    09-28-2015 11:07 PM
    LOL!!!
    We have to leave ourselves open to the possibility.
    nahoku likes this.
    09-28-2015 11:43 PM