Got the 5.1.1 update last night!

the-sandman

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
If you pull down the notification shade, you can pull on the notification with two fingers and it'll expand it like the 5.0.1 one. Know its not really a fix, but how i've got around notifications with 5.1.1. Also no, the icons are the same as before :)

Krack-Berri

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
If you pull down the notification shade, you can pull on the notification with two fingers and it'll expand it like the 5.0.1 one. Know its not really a fix, but how i've got around notifications with 5.1.1. Also no, the icons are the same as before :)

Have you noticed your whatsapp notifications change?

the-sandman

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
They do now appear like yours, collapsed together, to see the messages you have to drag the notification shade down, then drag the notification itself open to show you the messages. I don't know how long its been doing this now, i've just got used to it :p

the-sandman

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I'll attach some screenshots to help :) so they come through like this normally

Screenshot_2015-10-06-08-21-14.jpg

Then if you either hold and drag or use two fingers and drag down on the notification it'll expand like this

Screenshot_2015-10-06-08-21-35-1.jpg

you can drag back up with two fingers to collapse it again if you want to :)

Krack-Berri

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
I'll attach some screenshots to help :) so they come through like this normally

View attachment 200103

Then if you either hold and drag or use two fingers and drag down on the notification it'll expand like this

View attachment 200104

you can drag back up with two fingers to collapse it again if you want to :)

Thanks for that. I was aware of that. But id rather just see them while they are coming through, so I dont have to stop what i am doing to drag it around :'(

the-sandman

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Ah, yeah doesn't seem like you can do that now. I've just got used to doing through the notification shade now, but can see the message on my watch so that might be why i've not noticed the change as much :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad