Reject List is Full?

MotorCityinaBox

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Uh, what the? I get about 3-5 spam calls a day. Now my phone is telling me my auto reject list is full. Anyone know how to make that list bigger so I can keep adding to the list.

On my old iPhone I would create a contact called 'spam' and just add that person to it. The Note 4 is a little bit different in the auto reject doesn't even notify you of the call. I would like that. I guess I could do the same and set the ringer to silent or something but I would rather keep my auto reject list going if possible.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I used to get so many spam calls, SMS, etc, that I had to change my phone number. It happened when I moved back to Hawaii and the number VZW assigned had been placed on Facebook by the previous owner. It was nuts! Facebook was zero help! VZW also couldn't block all the SMS'. I changed my phone number and everything disappeared. If I were you, I would contact your carrier and tell them you're getting heavily spammed and want to change your number. Normally, there is a charge for this, but tell them it's Facebook! Yah, maybe a little hassle letting everyone know your new number, but better than going through all what you are. Peace and quiet = bliss!