Galaxy Note 4 5.1.1 ATT

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I've had Marshmallow on my Nexus 5 for almost a month, and it's nothing to write home about. IMHO, it's a slight upgrade to Lollipop, maybe 5.1.2. I don't know how it would be on my Note 4.:p

Oh really?
I guess I was getting excited about it cause I saw a video last week of someone that had a pre-release of Marshmallow on the note 4 and it had some features that the note 5 had such as immediate screen write upon pulling out the stylus. I would love to have this feature on the Note 4.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Oh really?
I guess I was getting excited about it cause I saw a video last week of someone that had a pre-release of Marshmallow on the note 4 and it had some features that the note 5 had such as immediate screen write upon pulling out the stylus. I would love to have this feature on the Note 4.

Well, you never know. It wasn't much on the Nexus 5, but depending on the features, it could be great on the Note 4. As for the "immediate screen write", i saw something about that in the Note 4 forums over at XDA Developers. If you could add that feature now, those would be the guys to help you do it. Android Central is great, but those guys are in a class all by themselves.:p

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, you never know. It wasn't much on the Nexus 5, but depending on the features, it could be great on the Note 4. As for the "immediate screen write", i saw something about that in the Note 4 forums over at XDA Developers. If you could add that feature now, those would be the guys to help you do it. Android Central is great, but those guys are in a class all by themselves.:p

Yeah, I think I read something about that a few months back but I think it requires root access. I will never root my phones as it effects other things. Just not worth it to me.
Now if there was a way to get this without rooting, I'm in.

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a at&t note 4 I'm using on cricket, I just updated to 5.1.1 through Odin. Now my service is only showing 4g and not lte anymore. Any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App

Drayk

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I got the 5.1.1 OTA update about a month or so ago and my Note 4 runs great now. But now I get random reboots. My daughter has a GS5. She got the 5.1.1 update and gets random reboots as well. Does anyone else get these???? (N910A)

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
. I tried to clear cache withe the volume up/home and power and my phone factory reset and I LOST e weything!!

Somebody should have told you to back up everything BEFORE you do a factory reset. Didn't you get a warning message on your phone before you hit the factory reset button?:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz