Galaxy Note 4 : Are they rolling out new Lollipop to the UK?

A

AC Question

Galaxy Note 4 : Are they rolling out new lollipop to the UK?

wanted to know the timing to get the latest update and if it doesn't come from your carrier (EE) whats the best way to update to it?

katemarieuk

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note 4 : Are they rolling out new lollipop to the UK?

Had Lollipop on my Note 4 on Three network since May I think. Version 5.1.1 was released 30 September.

Posted via the Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

Had Lollipop on my Note 4 on Three network since May I think. Version 5.1.1 was released 30 September.

How are you finding Lollipop on the Note 4? I had the Note 4 and I remember waiting for Lollipop to first come the phone, I lost my patience and sold the phone and got a Nexus haha!!

D Android

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site

How are you finding Lollipop on the Note 4? I had the Note 4 and I remember waiting for Lollipop to first come the phone, I lost my patience and sold the phone and got a Nexus haha!!

Although I found 5.1.1 to be a vast improvement over 5.0.1, it is still full of bugs so I ended up going back to KitKat again, in less than a week to be precise. Shame really as I had high hopes for the update, maybe a Nexus phone is the answer, I just know that I'll miss most the features of the Note 4.

katemarieuk

May 1, 2015
Visit site

Personally it's been a huge improvement overall. My battery life was awful on 5.0.1, the OS was laggy & frustrating. RAM usage was also through the roof. I've had a couple of OS hangs since the update but apart from that it's been fabulous. No longer have to charge my battery on my lunch break 👍

Note 4 | Lollipop 5.1 1

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

I'm sticking with 5.0.1
No probs, long battery, no lags, perfect as it is!

Jamie_tnt

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

I got 5.1.1 on my unlocked UK note 4. Runs very nice, new animations and seems smooth so far.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87