I am unable to use my Note 4 security fingerprint, how can I get into my phone if I forgot my backup password?

A

AC Question

my note 4 finger print unable to use..and i forgot my backup password..pls help...thanks

urgent...pls help

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: my note 4 finger print unable to use..and i forgot my backup password..pls help...thanks

This had had already had a thread. Looks like you're locked out. I remember my pin from 6 months ago and my fingerprint scanner has never let me down.

Posted via the Android Central App

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: my note 4 finger print unable to use..and i forgot my backup password..pls help...thanks

I'd go into recovery and do a factory reset. Seems like a worst case scenario, but I see that as your only option unless you are able to so how figure out your backup code.

Posted from the one and only Note 4

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

It is possible, though unlikely, that your carrier will be able to unlock it for you. You'd probably have to take it to a store in person, and have photo ID ready to prove you are actually the owner of the phone.

They probably will not, though. They probably will be able to help force a reset if you set a "factory reset" PIN/password, as long as you can prove the device is yours.

FaTaL_Err0r

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Try samsung account mobile feature unlock via the site

Sent with my thumbs using Tapatalk 4 VIP

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

No way..other than Samsung Account Manager or Android Device Manager, where you can login from web address and reset password. These security features are setup to STOP a person from gaining access to your phone's personal data. If you've set up Samsung's built in protection, requiring a password before reset, then you might be further in the hole.

Pun intended, if you aren't the rightful owner, my last suggestion would be to bring it back to the person that owns it. :-D

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

No way..other than Samsung Account Manager or Android Device Manager, where you can login from web address and reset password. These security features are setup to STOP a person from gaining access to your phone's personal data. If you've set up Samsung's built in protection, requiring a password before reset, then you might be further in the hole.

Pun intended, if you aren't the rightful owner, my last suggestion would be to bring it back to the person that owns it. :-D

100% agree :)

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

urgent...pls help

The purpose of having security is so that no one else can access your phones info if its stolen. If you have locked yourself out then you are pretty much SOL. In the future if I would recommend you write your password down or have it engraved into a ring. :)

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site

I'd go to your carrier and have them reflash the ROM

Posted from the one and only Note 4

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

Arrest that man!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36