Hello everyone,

So I've had the note4 for about three months now and what Ihave noticed is that I can only use the spen features best with the syock Samsung Apps & I haven't found any other useful apps from the Play Store that I can use with spen.
    So I was wondering what other S Pen apps and features are you guys using on your note 4
    Thank you

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4 5.1.1
    10-15-2015 11:17 AM
    For notes I still prefer S-Note, but OneNote is not a bad option. Autodesk's Sketchbook is awesome if you know how to draw (and I believe the Pro version is free with the Note 4, not sure). Games where you draw a path or stuff to solve puzzles become easier and more enjoyable. Browsing, IMHO, is easier with the S-Pen, especially since you can get those 'hover' items like pop-up menus or image previews from certain pages that you can't get with just your finger. Even Photoshopping is easier when you have the S-Pen precision.
    10-15-2015 11:51 AM
    By far my favorite is the Note 5 screen off memo program that was ported over:

[APP] Screen Off Memo [Update: 21 Sept 2015… | Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | XDA Forums

That combined with Note Buddy upgraded to pro version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ar.spen_helper) allows one to quickly use the entire screen to take an action memo note just like on a Note 5.

Other than that I rarely use my S-Pen on my Note 4 for anything else other than image clipping and annotation of screen shots. The Note 4's screen is just too small IMO for any serious pen work. I have a Note Pro 12.2 that I use for note taking using Lecturenotes. I'm able to sync those notes to dropbox using dropsync and back to my Note 4 for reference but I rarely ever take serious notes (meeting notes) on my Note 4 due to screen size.
    10-15-2015 01:47 PM
    Eh? S pen?, what's that? 0h I know the horrid thing that's stuck up the Ar*e of me phone for no apparent reason. I have and will never use it. Pah!

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-15-2015 04:27 PM
    No offense, but then why get a Note? It's kinda the main selling point :P
    tiarosi and aximtreo like this.
    10-15-2015 07:24 PM
    Yep that's the best main feature of Note series

tiarosi likes this.
    10-16-2015 05:14 PM
    I bought the note 4 for the size not the s pen. Never ever taken it out. Sorry no offence.

10-18-2015 08:38 AM