I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and just yesterday my phone stopped saving calendar events to my phone. This is NOT a syncing problem. When I create the event it says event created and it does not appear on my phone or the computer. I am still able to add events on my computer and it shows up on both. This just started happening a few days ago....hoping it goes away as my whole life is on that calendar!
    PlanetPluto7 likes this.
    10-21-2015 09:39 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you adding the events to your Google account calendar, or the local Phone account calendar?
    10-21-2015 11:34 AM
    I guess I am not sure what the difference is...my calendar app on my phone is my google calendar.
    10-22-2015 09:27 AM
    The calendar app can display calendars from different accounts: (1) your Phone account, which is only locally saved, and doesn't sync anywhere, (2) your Google account, which syncs immediately with your Google Calendar in the cloud, and (3) possibly other calendar accounts, like exchange accounts or Outlook.

If you look at the Calendar app's settings, there should be an option to choose which calendar accounts to display. If you select an event to view, it should tell you which account it's associated with (typically one of the first few fields at the top). If you create a new event, there should be a field for you to decide which account to enter the event into.
    10-22-2015 11:09 AM
    I only have the one account....Sorry I am technologically silly. It is definitely showing my google calendar because when I add the events on the computer, it syncs them to the phone. I just can't get my phone to add an event period. It doesn't even show up on the phone calendar.
    10-26-2015 10:01 AM
    Open the Calendar app and tap the button to create a new event. Then show us a screenshot: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html. The place to choose which calendar account it goes to is typically near the top.
    10-26-2015 01:22 PM
    I have "all calendars" selected and the phone calender works fine. Google calender on any other device doesn't pick up any new events but at least I have the phone
    10-27-2015 03:09 PM