Should I buy Galaxy Note 4 AT&T edition or T-mobile edition?

A

AC Question

I would like to buy a galaxy note 4 . I have checked on eBay and I found many good offers. However, I do not know which version of the galaxy note 4 from AT&T or T-Mobile is the most reliable when it come to durability, build quality and performance. Can you please give your opinion as to which edition of the galaxy Note 4 I should purchase and provide details if possible?

Xingularity

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
They are both essentialy the same but you should buy the one that best matches your carrier....

Posted via the Android Central App

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
If root is a consideration get the T-Mobile one. Otherwise either is fine but matching to your carrier is the best advice.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
They are all manufactured on an assembly line so build quality and durability should all be the same.
To bad we dont know why TMO has a N910T and N910T3 versions. But as others have mentioned get one that matches your carrier.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I have an unlocked AT&T note 4 on metro pcs. I originally had a t-mobile version. It started having tons of issues and Metro replaced it with the t-mobile version. I would go with the t-mobile one if I were you. I was able to Ota software updates with the t-mobile note 4 and now i cant with the AT&T one.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87