My Interests service for Lock screen discontinued

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I use a Samsung locksreen service called "My Interests". It is pretty cool, the lock screen shows different pictures every hour or so based on interests I selected. Animals, Tech, travel.

I set this up about a year ago. Now everyday or so I get a lock screen saying that the service will be discontinued.

The main problem is, I have no idea where or how I set this service up so I can turn it off and change to something else. I searched the web and can't find anything about it except the notice text.

Here is the notice:

[Notice] Important Update for the My Interests service for Lock screen.

Dear customers,

We would like to inform you that the My Interests service for Lock screen will no longer be available as of 17 November 2015.

Our Samsung customer services team will assist you with any questions or concerns.
• Closing Date: 17 November 2015
• Customer services: Contact Us | Samsung MY

Thank you.

Samsung Lock screen team

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I changed to the live weather wallpaper. At least it will change on occasion, but I will miss the different photos throughout the day.

KLShoemake

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm rather unhappy about this update of taking My Interests off my lock screen. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED SEEING ALL THE PICTURES!! They are amazingly clear and colorful and I will truly miss that part of my Note 4... I wonder why Samsung decided to end this?? If there is any substitute that is as nice as this one, I'd sure like to know...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos