note 4..laging

MaLik Hadi

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
my note 4 laging like hell....cleared cache many times....but it lags...drop down menu...and switching through apps...i am lollipop....please help me

Posted via the Android Central App

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
my note 4 laging like hell....cleared cache many times....but it lags...drop down menu...and switching through apps...i am lollipop....please help me

What carrier are you with? Is your phone updated to 5.1.1? My Note 4 on AT&T was very laggy, but with the update to 5.1.1 it is much better. There's still a little lag here and there but it's much better than it was before.

dabombcra

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

I have a Verizon Note 4. Lately my lagging is random. I think it has something to do with some app updates. Still trying to figure out what appor apps are causing this.

MaLik Hadi

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
i have unlocked international model....and it lags in typing...after than screen goes blank and it gets locked..switching through apps is also doing this

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
mine was fine at 5.0.1 ever since the update to 5.1.1 my phone hasn't been the same Might consider doing a factory restore so much work lol