How do I clean the stain from the back cover of my Galaxy Note 4?

A

AC Question

How to clean the stain from the back cover of galaxy note 4?

I had just recently bought a generic cover for my note 4 but when I remove it there were black stains on the faux leather cover. How do I remove the stains? I tried alcohol but it's useless. Please help.

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to clean the stain from the back cover of galaxy note 4?

Not sure how you'd get it clean, since I don't know the type of material your case is made of, but I'm guessing that if you put it back in the case (even a new one that doesn't stain), you'll never notice.

But if it bothers you knowing it's there, you can always buy a replacement cover for the back. Or kill 2 birds with 1 stone and buy an S-View case.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

If there's any chance it's an oil-based stain, try something absorbent like cornstarch or powder to absorb it. Remove the back cover, get your phone well away from the area, and put a layer on the back of the back cover only, then leave it overnight. Wipe it off in the a.m. and see if it helps. Same works for oil stains on clothing, just not auto grease (black kind). Put it on the stain, wad up the shirt or whatever, and leave it until you (or the missus) does the laundry.

YMMV and no complaining to me if it gets mucked up, (though I doubt it). I know how I do things. I'm very careful with my gear.

Last edited:

thetaylor310

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

i was actually going to post something in the same regards of the Note 4 back cover as well...

my case since i bought the phone early this year is a transparent case which does its job briliantly, save for allowing bits of dust and what have you to enter through its openings. because of this reason, the back cover has some of these dust(?) specks that refuse to leave even with me passing a wiping cloth

anyone have any ideas as how to get rid of these specks?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance