Need An Easier/Faster Way To Find Out What APK Is For What App & Which Ones Can Be Deleted?

Scorpio2177

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Need An Easier/Faster Way To Find Out What APK Is For What App & Which Ones Can Be Deleted

So, tonight, my DARLING LITTLE DAUGHTER, FDR'd my phone WITH my SD card STILL inside!!...accidentally!!??????!! Fortunately, my SD card, was not wiped!!??????!! Bcuz so help me, had she lost ALL of my #Supernatural, & #Scorpio pics, she'd be crusin' for a brusin'!!??????...??????!!
Anyway, I would like to know, if there is any easier/faster way to find out what apk is for which app, besides having to copy, paste, & Google search for it?
This is my first Samsung device, I have ALWAYS had LG devices in the past. I have ALWAYS disabled & restricted the background data for the apps that I will never use, like Amazon & NFL Mobile. No problem there. But it is unbelievable how many pre-installed apps, Samsung requires for their devices!!??????!! My normal(& I mean that this is on the LOW end)RAM usage, is 2.30GB/2.71GB!! That's with no apps running in the foreground. 2 of the apps that I cannot figure out how to use, let alone don't want to use are the SNote & Scrapbook apps. I restricted the background data & force closed them, I've even gone to the extent of deleting the apks in my Android device memory, but they keep coming back!!!
WITHOUT, rooting my device, is there a way to, at the VERY LEAST, disable them so they don't keep running??
Thank you for your help!!

Last edited by a moderator: