Sorry to ask this, but I can't find a relevant answer anywhere. I have tried to root my phone, using ODIN and all that.

After it says done etc, my Note 4 is now stuck in the boot loop, i've tried reflashing and still the same.

I've tried usual factory reset and clear cache, but nothing works.

I've searched far and wide but there's nothing I can find in terms of answers specific to my situation.

BTW its an SM-910F running 5.1.1 (UK International)

Thanks.
    11-02-2015 01:41 PM
    If you are on 5.1.1 then the only to root your NOTE 4 is to also flash another Kernel - See link here - How to Root Galaxy Note 4/Note Edge on Android 5.1.1! | GalaxyNote4Root.com

If you are stuck in a loop, you might want to check out this link - Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Also check out how to Unroot Note 4 - How to Unroot Galaxy Note 4 with Stock Firmware! | GalaxyNote4Root.com
    Rarry likes this.
    11-02-2015 02:18 PM
    ok thanks alot, i will try these and see what happens. thank you.
    11-02-2015 02:41 PM
    ok thanks alot, i will try these and see what happens. thank you.
    Not a problem. Hopefully they help you get things sorted out.
    11-02-2015 04:22 PM
    Well, after a while, I finally got there, so my phone is back to normal and also now rooted! Thanks so much al3azm,I really though I messed my phone up for good! Now the fun starts to try Cyanogenmod! lol!
    al3azim likes this.
    11-02-2015 06:04 PM
    Right followed two ways to install Cyanogenmod now and nothing works. Really had enough now. Rooting your phone really isn't worth it.

Everyone says it's easy and all that but it really isn't lol. Just going to revert back to stock android.
    11-03-2015 05:27 AM
    Just a quick update. After continously failings flashing the mod, it's now changed and it thinks I'm running a different model than the one I have. It's far too complicated. Going to try and revert to Stock android now and leave it. I certainly won't be recommending rooting and flashing to anyone!
    11-03-2015 07:03 AM
    Been through this myself very recently so my advice is always download Keis on your laptop prior to rooting then if you **** it up you can always revert to stock firmware recovery this way. Not a fan of Odin for rooting myself and have recently tried Kingroot for my tablet which seemed to go very smoothly. Anyone else got a view on Kingroot be good to here your views. My first post so regards to all Ian W. (UK)

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-03-2015 01:35 PM
    Just a quick update. After continously failings flashing the mod, it's now changed and it thinks I'm running a different model than the one I have. It's far too complicated. Going to try and revert to Stock android now and leave it. I certainly won't be recommending rooting and flashing to anyone!
    Rooting is normally easy but after the last 5.1.1 update it got more cumbersome. Personally when I root, I leave the stock OS and just use certain root apps to setup my device. With the use of launchers and certain apps, you can get what you want out of the device without having to flash too many ROMS. Certain ROMS are really good but they are not perfect, they will have glitches or not be a 100% complete (will have bugs) but some users don't mind that as they flash regularly.
    11-03-2015 04:09 PM