Sending pictures

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one that has issues sending pics in a text? They take forever to send or just don't send at all. I have tried the stock messing app, textra, Google messager..... You name it.
Any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
What carrier are you on? Issues with MMS usually stem from the carrier itself and not your phone, especially if you've tried different messaging apps.

Have you tried using your SIM card in another phone to see if you have the same issue? If you don't, that rules out the SIM and might be a configuration issue in your phone, but if it does, then it's something wrong with the SIM card and your carrier registration of it.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
What carrier are you on? Issues with MMS usually stem from the carrier itself and not your phone, especially if you've tried different messaging apps.

Have you tried using your SIM card in another phone to see if you have the same issue? If you don't, that rules out the SIM and might be a configuration issue in your phone, but if it does, then it's something wrong with the SIM card and your carrier registration of it.

I have an unlocked note 4 on Metro pcs. No I haven't tried another sim card.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
In your Mobile Network settings. But please check those with your carrier first as if you modify these incorrectly you can find yourself without service. It's nothing irreversible, but annoying if you don't know the correct settings.

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Had my Note 4 for 6 months, never entered my mind to send a pic via text, I'm on o2 UK, they charge 25p an MMS. I use WhatsApp or my email.