Samsung App Store Folder is Gone

Bravfoe

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I still have the Google Play store, but my Samsung app that lets you go to the Samsung site and download apps from there is gone. Anyone had this happen or know how to get it back. I did a search on the Google Play store but didn't find it there (not surprised).

Thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a launcher that supports hiding apps? Maybe it got hidden by accident. If not, try looking for Galaxy Apps in your app drawer (shouldn't be the problem since that store changed names a veeeeeery long time ago, it used to be Samsung Apps or something).

Bravfoe

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks very much. You guys nailed it. I was looking for Samsung Apps and not Galaxy Apps. Shows how long it has been since I looked at it, hehe. Thanks again.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
In my experience there's not much to look at in that store front other than the Samsung Promos you get when you buy a new device and a couple Samsung-only apps (or the Camera add-ons). When I did use that for some free games, I saw the Play Store counterparts get update after update after update while the Samsung copy stayed behind for ages. Amazon has a similar issue, but nowhere near as bad; most apps in Amazon will get eventually updated within a few weeks, but some apps in Samsung were just gathering dust.

Bravfoe

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
In my experience there's not much to look at in that store front other than the Samsung Promos you get when you buy a new device and a couple Samsung-only apps (or the Camera add-ons). When I did use that for some free games, I saw the Play Store counterparts get update after update after update while the Samsung copy stayed behind for ages. Amazon has a similar issue, but nowhere near as bad; most apps in Amazon will get eventually updated within a few weeks, but some apps in Samsung were just gathering dust.

Thanks for the info. I doubt I'll find anything of use there then.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670