Updated to 5.1.1. Now my phone is malfunctioning.

koglin9

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Uodated my Note 4 to 5.1.1 2 days ago. Since then it has been crashing, freezing, lagging, stuttering, and consistently giving me problems. I took it to the sprint store and also cleared my cache partition to bo avail. It is starting to become very frustrating.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried factory resetting it? Yes, I now it's a PITA and it wipes all your data. But seriously, after an update like that it's very advisable to do it. Clears up most of the problems that sometimes a clear cache doesn't.

Fukku2

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Somehow my note 4 decided to auto update itself, even I don't have auto update set on anything. After this update my software has been changed from the 5.1.1 COG5 to COJ6. After 2 factory resets I still cannot transfer files or anything else for that matter to my external as card..... About to throw this thing HELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!#!#

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Somehow my note 4 decided to auto update itself, even I don't have auto update set on anything. After this update my software has been changed from the 5.1.1 COG5 to COJ6. After 2 factory resets I still cannot transfer files or anything else for that matter to my external as card..... About to throw this thing HELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!#!#

Try a different sd card maybe that is the problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11