Verizon 5.1.1?

Raybo7

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I would like to know if the Verizon version will skip the 5.1.1 update. I read a few online sources showing the Note 4 in line to receive Android 6.0. Leaving us hanging is bad business

Posted via the Android Central App

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
There is an program called "Debloater" that allows you to get rid of that junk...be careful though, it also has the ability to brick your phone.

I'm going to sell it to help pay for my 6P in a month or whenever so I can't have a bricked phone lol. Good info none the less.

Thanks!

MrMELTDOWN

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
To what tablets ???

They're Ellipsis 8 tablets. Me and my wife got a cheap deal on them when we went to get our Note 4's together, $25 each. Of course we had to tether them to our data plan for $10 each per month. They updated about 2 weeks ago from 4.4 to 5.1.1.
They are a bit slow to load and sometimes a little choppy but for watching videos it's smooth and they have a large 5000mha battery. The battery lasts about 10 - 14 hours depending on what you're doing. I keep data and location turned off among other things that tend to eat it up.

We got $200 rebates on each phone too that made it a real sweet deal. A week later the Note 5 came out.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've decided that I'm going to try out the Nexus 6P. I'm really coming to the thought that I'd rather have a phone that gets timely updates, remaining forever current. Not that the Note 4 is a brick, but I will feel cheated with only the 5.11 update, knowing that Marshmallow is significantly better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay