Hi experts,

What is this App Manger app?What is this App Manger app?-screenshot_2015-11-19-09-30-37.jpg
    11-19-2015 11:14 AM
    Mmmm... I haven't seen that one in any of the Notes I've owned. Is it showing up in the DOWNLOADED or in the ALL section of your Application Manager (yeah, I see the irony in that hehe)? If it's in the DOWNLOADED section, it's definitely a 3rd party app, and as such, could be uninstalled if you really don't know what it does.

The icon kiiiinda matches this one
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.mdm&hl=en
    11-19-2015 11:22 AM
    Mmmm... I haven't seen that one in any of the Notes I've owned. Is it showing up in the DOWNLOADED or in the ALL section of your Application Manager (yeah, I see the irony in that hehe)? If it's in the DOWNLOADED section, it's definitely a 3rd party app, and as such, could be uninstalled if you really don't know what it does.

The icon kiiiinda matches this one
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.mdm&hl=en
    It does show up in the Downloaded section... Could it be a Samsung app manager, I wonder?

Since it has uninstall updates and disable it seems like it is a pre-installed app...

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-19-2015 11:30 AM
    Mmmm... strange. You're right, if it has the 'disable' button it likely comes with the software, but not critical. Might be a 3rd party app manager to 'conserve' battery, I know they had a partnership with some antivirus and Clean Master so that might be it... Also, they just pushed an App Optimization app/service with most of their latest updates. Not sure if it hit the Note 4 or not, but it does look different on my Tab S (an actual app called App Optimization) and on my carrier-branded Note 5 (where is within the Battery Settings). But I don't see that process or app installed in either of my devices though.
    11-19-2015 12:19 PM